Friday, July 25, 2008

Chuck-E-Cheese

We introduced Sadie to Chuck-E-Cheese. She didn't like him much at first, but they became pals after a while. Mainly, Sadie likes to watch all of the lights and motions from all of the arcade-like games. I didn't even need to buy tokens at first. But then I thought it only fair to give her the whole experience, instead of milking her ignorance. And then of course once she found out that you don't just sit in the car with Chuck E, that it actually MOVES, I couldn't get her to go back to play without tokens.


We played a few rounds of skee-ball and I "helped" Sadie swat a few monsters over the head with a huge mallet and we won enough tickets for this:


All in all, we had a great time.

3 comments:

aidanjordan said...

Ahhhh...I have so many memories of good ol' Chuck. Is it sad that I was like 11 when my friends and I would go? Sadie is so cute with those glasses on!

The Nielsons said...

That so hilarious! Love the glasses

Unknown said...

if you register online to join the c.e.c. fan club or whatever, you get a coupon for 100 tokens for $10. both boys love the place, so that is a great deal for us!
and why doesn't our c.e.c. have those AWESOME glasses???