Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I wouldn't be an "awesome rawson" without him



1. What is his name? Jared Dee Rawson

2. How long have you been married? It'll be three glorious years July 9th. Time flies when you're having fun!

3. How long did you date? Lets call it 1 1/2 years.

4. Who eats more? I think he eats bigger portions, but I eat way more often. He's the type that would go without eating all day and then eat 4 portions of some sort of meal for dinner.

5. Who said I love you first? he did. surprisingly enough he was more in touch with his feelings than i was at the time. i felt it though.

6. Who sings better? jared. definitely jared. and he actually knows what he's doing when he sings... you know, like how to read the music.

7. Who is taller? he's got me by about 6 inches.

8. Whose temper is worse? I don't think either of us really has a "temper." I'm way more passionate about the way I feel and he's my steady, rational, calming force.

9. Who does the laundry? I do most of it...well, i wash and dry it and then it usually sits in a pile till its time to do another load of laundry and i need the basket. he irons what he needs though. He's better at it.

10. Who does the dishes? I do most of the time, but not because he won't. He's really great about helping out with chores. There are things that he usually does that I don't and vice versa.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. He's smart and knows to put me close to the bathroom!

12. Who does the cooking? I like to cook so I do.

13. Who is more stubborn? Oh, me for sure. Poor Jared. I hang on and on and on even when I know he's got a point.

14. Who proposed? Jared did. And I almost ruined it by not showing up! He asked me to meet me at the Stake Center after Institute so he could pick up a package his room mate had left there. I was really tired so I called him on the way and told him just to meet me at my apartment. He convinced me to come and then I wouldn't get out of the car! Hey, it was cold outside. Finally, I got out of the car and he pretended to look for the package. I followed him around till he turned and proposed. I don't remember what he said, I just remember being happy.

15. Who is most likely to admit that they are wrong? Refer back to the "stubborn" question. This is one of the things I love most about Jared. He cares more about me than being right so he is usually the first to apologize even though there are times when I should be the one taking on that role. I'm trying to be better! Its a good thing we don't disagree on much.

16. Who's parents do you see the most? It used to be fairly even since we were smack in the middle between florida and texas, but now that we're in San Antonio it'll be his folks. I really miss my family.

17. Who pays the bills? I used to be the one to pay all of the bills when I was working, but now that he brings in all the bucks, he's taken over and I like it that way!

18. Who wears the pants? we share the pants.

19. Why do you love your husband? because I have absolute trust and faith that he would never hurt me on purpose. Jared is so full of love. He tries his honest best to fulfill his potential. He loves me in a way that lets me feel safe. And he’s cleaning up after our dinner mess as I write this. Of course, this is an abbreviated list of reasons of why I love the most amazing person I know.

20. Who are three other people you are going to tag? How do I tag them? I guess if you're reading this...Jamie and Holly and Devri....you're it!

3 comments:

Devri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devri said...

This was great! I somehow deleted my first comment, sorry! well, I tagged you in mine so i guess i'll let you off the hook! It is so fun to keep up with you through this!

Cherie' said...

How nice is it to have such a happy marraige! We are both truly blessed to have such wonderful spouces so I am feeling you on this one!