Saturday, April 19, 2008

After the nap

Sadie and Daddy at Stone Oak Park today
As I was taking a picture of Jared, Sadie started to climb. I was freaking out a litttle.
Our apartments are in the back ground. I love being able to walk to the park; especially not having a car.
The static from the playground made her have crazy hair
Peek-A-Boo!
Our townhouse is the one on the corner. I LOVE having a garage. The car stays cool and we have a place to keep stuff.
Can you see the Temple? Its waaaaay in the background on the hill. This is the view from our complex.
We're still Tigers!
Yay! The park! Sadie was excited.

This kid's shirt said "future heartbreaker." He kept pointing at her as if he were saying "how you doin'?"

7 comments:

aidanjordan said...

I love your townhouse! So pretty! I am jealous!

J. Joyce Egan said...

Hey, Rawsons! I didn't know you had a blog! Wow, Sadie is getting so big...
This is Jennifer Egan, if you didn't know. I haven't totally pimped out my page yet, but it will be done in time. I look forward to reading more of the Awesome Rawson's adventures!

-Jennifer

Jenn said...

Oh MY yall have the perfect set up. I'm so very happy for yall. It's so pretty. Glad to see the temple is still close by. Miss yall and love you. The park is great to have so close too. I just wish I could be there with ya with my kiddos running around too. Oh some day.....

Devri said...

yeah! i am so happy that you are back to the blogging world again! I have a blog too and it really does become a hobby, or an obsession, some days! so glad to see your house and all that you have been up to! it looks fabulous!! sadie is getting so big! she is adorable as ever! hope everything else is going well! i miss you guys! ~Devri

Jeni said...

It looks like you guys are doing well in Texas! Congrats on the new job and the move. So exciting...I can't wait for Aaron to get a "real job."

Holly said...

Wow!! The apartment, the park, everything looks great!!

Cherie' said...

Your place is so beautiful!